Welcome to your-dream-career.com, a Web site (“Site”) of Revenue Clicks Media Ltd (“we” or “us”).
We respect the privacy of those who access and/or use the Site (“you”, “your”, “user” or collectively “users”) and are committed to protecting the personally identifiable information we collect.
- CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
- INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
We collect two types of information from you. The first type is personal information that you actively choose to disclose (“Active Information”) and the second type is anonymous aggregate information collected in a manner not visible to you or others visiting the Site (“Passive Information”).
- Active Information. Examples of personally identifiable information that you provide to us may include your first and last name, mailing address, email address, information about your finances, home ownership, education or interests. In providing Active Information, you consent and agree that we may us the information provided to present onsite advertising about third parties’ products and services which are relevant to your stated interests. If you provide personally identifiable information to us, you may later elect to have that information kept from being used by us for marketing purposes. If you subscribe to our emails and newsletters, you may opt-out of receiving future mailings, by following the opt-out procedures set forth below.
- Passive Information. We record information relating to your use of the Site, such as the information you click on, your browser type, IP address, referring URL, and timestamp information. We use this type of information to administer the Site and provide the highest possible level of service to you. We may also use this information in the aggregate to perform statistical analyses of user behavior and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the Site.
- HOW COLLECTED INFORMATION IS USED
- DO-NOT-TRACK POLICY
We honor “do-not-track” signals and therefore do not track individuals’ online activities over time and across third party sites. However, while using our Site, third parties may collect users’ personally identifiable information relating to their online activities while “do-not-track” technologies and similar mechanisms are activated.
- INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
We do not share, license, or sell information we collect on our Site to third parties for marketing purposes. We may share information collected with third party service providers in order to provide requested services to registered users on our behalf. We reserve the unequivocal right to release all your information, to the maximum extent permitted by law in the event that: (i) we believe that the Site is being or has been used to commit unlawful acts, (ii) the information is subpoenaed or otherwise required in a court proceeding, (iii) you violate or breach an agreement with the Site, (iv) you have submitted fraudulent or otherwise invalid information to this Site, (v) we believe that you may harm, or have harmed, the property or other rights of us, our employees, the Site’s other users or any other third party, (vi) we are sold to or otherwise acquired by any individual, entity or organization (i.e. to a successor entity in the event of sale of the business, including merger, bankruptcy or other ownership change), or (vii) when we otherwise deem it necessary or appropriate. We may disclose any record or communication to any third party when we, in our sole discretion, determine the disclosure to be appropriate including, without limitation, sharing your email address with other third parties for suppression purposes in compliance with the requirements of the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003, as amended from time to time, or any other applicable state or federal law, rule or regulation.
To the extent that you do provide us with certain personally identifiable information, we strive to maintain the accuracy of this information. Our goal is to provide a means to contact us should you need to review, update or correct your information. If for any reason those means are unavailable or inaccessible through the Site, you may send your request to review, update or correct your personally identifiable information to email@example.com and we will make reasonable efforts to comply as soon as possible. You must send your request from the email address you provided at the time of registration so we can uniquely identify you. All such requests are subject to execution of a release form that will be provided to you for this purpose.
- SECURITY OF INFORMATION
Use of the Site is at your own risk. We do, however, make reasonable efforts to secure your information, including, but not limited to, monitoring our network and data for intrusions. We also use industry-accepted standards to protect your information, including SSL encryption if transmitting sensitive information. Communications you may have with us via email or mail may not be secure unless we advise you that security measures are in place prior to your sending information.
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The Site may contain links to third party sites including sites with which we have no affiliation. We are not responsible for their privacy practices. It is recommended you read the privacy policies on all such third party sites.
- NO USERS UNDER 18; COPPA
If you are under 18, you may not access or use the Site. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD. In compliance with COPPA, we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from users under 13.
- NO INTERNATIONAL USERS
THE SITE AND SERVICES ARE NOT OFFERED FOR USE BY PERSONS RESIDING IN JURISDICTIONS OTHER THAN THE CONTINENTAL U.S. AND ALASKA AND HAWAII. If you live in any location other than the 50 states comprising the United States of America, you may not use the Site.
- CONSENT TO INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER
Information we collect may be transferred, stored or processed in any country that we or our affiliates, subsidiaries, third party service providers or agents maintain facilities. By using the Site or Services you consent to any such transfer, storage and processing of information.
- CONTACT INFORMATION
66 Rossby, Shinfield
RG2 9FS, Reading, United Kingdom